• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Musigh.com video promo (By Ryan Henness)

Hey guys! My name's Ryan, I'm new to this forum, and I really want to start getting into indie short films. I recently filmed in Portland, Oregon for a website promotion of www.musigh.com and I had a great time. I do little videos with my friends, but nothing I'd like to show off. This video was filmed at night in the North Portland area. Hope you enjoy it :D Also, I'd really like some feedback, just be nice cause this was my first try at something like this xD. (Note: i didn't really mean for the logo to be seen at the end very much.)

TWELVE O'CLOCK METROPOLIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUn3gkU-a_I

Anddd, I've been looking through DSLR's and I was wondering what one would be better for some indielike short films, the Canon t2i or the 60D. Those are the ones that have made impressions on me that they're popular, so if you know of any others that would be great if you'd post. :D

Back