Moving to North Hollywood

Ready to audition/work for/with you guys!

Just got done shooting a film for six weeks as the lead.

Cast to shoot a film in Texas in December starring Big Mike from the Blindside.

Lead in another film The UNMiracle co starring Kevin Sorbo/Stephen Baldwin.

A couple of scenes in Jared Hess's new comedy Don Verdean that played at Sundance and was bought by Lionsgate. Both scenes opposite Sam Rockwell.

I'm one of the leads in my own film with Terry Kiser (dead guy/Bernie) from Weekend at Bernies

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5890659/?ref_=nmmd_md_nm

Reel https://youtu.be/DQO_ozdKSRM

Looking for any and all opportunities.

He was also amazing to watch. His script looked like a coloring book. Each page had different colors by almost every line. After each scene he would go to that and practice. I really wanted to ask him about it. But I felt I was there to do my scenes and get out. :)

He was also amazing to watch. His script looked like a coloring book. Each page had different colors by almost every line. After each scene he would go to that and practice. I really wanted to ask him about it. But I felt I was there to do my scenes and get out. :)

Unbelievable isn't it, the difference between professionals and the rest of us :)

Yes, working around 4 guys now that have been established or famous I took away something from all of them. Terry Kiser when the camera is being repositioned does not want to chit chat at all! He will hold his script and either look it over or holding it so no one talks to him. He calls it walmarting. Like when people make idle useless chit chat at the store. But, he's absolutely amazing between scenes. So generous. But not so much when you walmart him..

So they are good habbits for me to start applying.

La has been interesting. Driving, I pretty much hold on for dear life. Unless it's raining then everyone turns into my grandma and Im the fastest driver.
Picked up an awesome manager the very first day in Hollywood. I sent out 90 emails to mid-tier and the top agents/Managers in Hollywood two weeks before I moved. My dream list. I got 7 replies and hit it off with the first guy I met and canceled all others. He sent me on a audition the first day for a supporting role. It felt great to audition with the big boys. I was driving away and they called my cell and asked me to comeback and read for one of the leads. After one callback I booked the lead. First day!
I booked two more roles but thy wanted me to shave my head so I passed.
This year I'm off to a great start. I booked a supporting with Barry Bostwick and Casper Van Dien. They cast me without a callback which was a first. I booked a short that will air on the MTV networks. That was an intense audition. That got confusing as both needed me on set the same time so my Manager worked out those details. Going back and forth was actually pretty awesome. And I got cast for a music video for an up and coming rapper. Really looking forward to Pilot season. Anyone casting anything? Im hoping to get all my new footage and to update my reel in the next two months.

I got cut out of Don Verdeen and downgraded. I'm in it for like 8 seconds with no dialogue now. Like an extra.

Back