Mitchell Gibbs - Experienced Composer Taking On New Projects

Hello everyone! :hi:

My name's Mitchell, and I'm a composer from the UK. I have professional experience writing bespoke music for both short film and feature film. I'm here today looking for potential collaborations and projects that you may need musical assistance with. I can compose in a range of different styles from orchestral music all the way across the sonic spectrum to contemporary electronic music, to find the right sound palette for your particular musical needs.

I have provided links to examples of my work below, to give you an idea of the quality of music I can produce for your projects.

Portfolio:

I have more information about myself and more music on my website. Feel free to contact me via the contact form there, or send a message to me on here.

Thank you for stopping by!

Very best,

Mitchell Gibbs
Composer for Media
http://mitchell-gibbs.com/

Last edited:
At the end of last month, it was nice to be back recording with live musicians again after the Covid-19 lockdown here in the UK. I had the pleasure of recording two new string quartet pieces with members of the talented Northern Film Orchestra. So, here are the two pieces I recorded. Enjoy!

Once again, if you're looking for high quality music for your next project, feel free to get in touch.

Very best,

Mitchell
Composer for Media
www.mitchell-gibbs.com

Last edited:
Back