• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Miniature warfare

Great stuff! :p I would advice making your own explosions - either green or black screen you can key from either. Use flame,some particles,some smoke should be quite easy on a small scale but it will fit better (more "organic") than using stock effects which are so familiar and so cgi :p

I really like the action essentials pack but yeh lots of people have it so you can somtimes recognise certain effects from it in people films.
One thing i was hoping to get some advice on was possibly adding a water element into one of the next films like the sea ?

I think filming it practically with actual water would probably be too restrictive and messy for me, so i think i would have to do it digitally in post, how would one go about doing it ?

Would i have to film the a stretch of coast myslef then composite it in ? or are ther digital stock libraries out there with stuff made specifiaclly for this ?

So far ive only ever worked with either pre-keyed footage or things that wernt moving.

Thanks

Really nicely done. Liked the real actors you threw in too.

Those German Panzer and Tiger tanks outclassed the Allied ones big time back then.

On an open range, the German tanks could target and destroy the Allied ones at hugely longer range that the Allied tanks were capable off.

Really enjoyed your film. :)

I really like the action essentials pack but yeh lots of people have it so you can somtimes recognise certain effects from it in people films.
One thing i was hoping to get some advice on was possibly adding a water element into one of the next films like the sea ?

I think filming it practically with actual water would probably be too restrictive and messy for me, so i think i would have to do it digitally in post, how would one go about doing it ?

Would i have to film the a stretch of coast myslef then composite it in ? or are ther digital stock libraries out there with stuff made specifiaclly for this ?

So far ive only ever worked with either pre-keyed footage or things that wernt moving.

Thanks

Here's one, and his channel has more stock footage with some sea images that you can use for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvqDl9fyj5I

Back