• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Midnight Cookie

After a while without having done much we got together with just a team of three people and created this little comedy short.
I wanted to do it without using words but still be dynamic. On the day of the shooting we had many "loses" so we ended up with 3 people having to act, setup lights, direct, and film... not that easy. We missed quite a few things, so with some luck we managed to get something that made sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl-FaWgyGmM&hd=1

Enjoy, and please provide constructive feedback as it's always appreciated.

I would have loved to invest more time on the lighting, but other than managing to more or less fake night time, we couldn't do much more.

Last edited:
I liked it.

If I need to find something that could be better... hmm... Maybe you could have removed the talking part in the stairs and just kept it a silent movie.

Thanks Anti-X, well we didn't really talk...
although it's true that we may do a bit too much signaling on the stairs. My idea was to explain why the guy was going down, and why they couldn't really talk.

Back