• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mae Beth - Out of My Mind

In addition to making music, I occasionally do video work. Check out this video I made for this pop country artist. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out since it was a pretty quick shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJcJQtQNv_c

Pretty good for doing it quick. I really liked how you messed with the focus and the lighting to me seemed to be fine.

Watched without sound, the country voice isn't my cup of tea.

The only thing that bothered me were the shots from the side and front where it was completely still.

I feel as if some movement would've helped, for me it just felt a little awkward.

Pretty good for doing it quick. I really liked how you messed with the focus and the lighting to me seemed to be fine.

Watched without sound, the country voice isn't my cup of tea.

The only thing that bothered me were the shots from the side and front where it was completely still.

I feel as if some movement would've helped, for me it just felt a little awkward.
Thanks man. Yeah, when editing I wished I had given those shots some movement. I'm glad you mentioned that because it reaffirms what I was thinking.

Back