• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mac and Cheese Burger Buns - The Hairy Asian Vegetarian

For anyone who actually remembers me, I did a cooking show called the Bachelor Pad Cooking Show. I realised I should of kept at it, however, with my poor motivational skills from two years ago, I made excuses not to film, even though I told my family I would. However, I'm making a come back!

"People quit because it takes too long to see results, because they can’t figure out that the process is the result.", I was definitely one of those people. I've finally figured out what sort of content to produce, I'm revamping myself and filming these skits are becoming fun rather than being a 'chore'.

This is the second installment of my cooking show. I would love any feed back given. You can be brutally honest as well, it's the only way I'll learn! My camera operator is also working on her skills as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmjZFksZjq8

Back