• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 'Loveheist' Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUkuKRig7-s

Loveheist is an Inception based short film, directed by Dan Wang, about a guy named Martin who wants to be with the girl of his dreams, but is too afraid to ask her out. So instead, his friend Lawrence convinces him to plant the idea in her head by going into her dreams. Little does know, he's biting off more than he can chew.

Looks fantastic.

What did you shoot it on?

Sorry I didn't have time yet to write some sound notes but overall it sounds great and really the only ideas I had were what could possibly be improved from what you've got but it sounds great as is.

Did you have this produced at a post production studio or was it all yourself on some iMac somewhere? What programs did you use for sound? How was it mixed?

Looks fantastic.

What did you shoot it on?

Sorry I didn't have time yet to write some sound notes but overall it sounds great and really the only ideas I had were what could possibly be improved from what you've got but it sounds great as is.

Did you have this produced at a post production studio or was it all yourself on some iMac somewhere? What programs did you use for sound? How was it mixed?

Thanks! The music could have been a little lower, but it's okay for now. It was just done at home basically. Sound was done through Soundbooth and there was a team on set mixing it.

Back