• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Looking to get screenplays produced

J

jefferywinkler

I've written several screenplays I'm trying to get produced. If you're interested in any of them, email me at jefferywinkler@mail.com

KALEIDOSCOPE CAROUSEL is a short comedy that follows the shenanigans of a group of 4th graders, especially a 9 year old girl who wants to be a singer, and her stage mom.

VIOLATION is a feature length drama about a rape trial. The female prosecuter has an affair with the victim's husband before learning that it was he who was the rapist not the defendant.

EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY is a short dark comedy about a man who hates dogs who pretends to love them in order to try to go to bed with a woman who loves dogs. Then he accidentally runs over her new puppy,
and tries to prevent her from finding out.

I also have ideas from other scripts such as an autobiographical script about when I first entered college, and historical dramas about when Captain Cook encountered the native Hawaiians, and about the ancient Egyptians and Minoans.

Jeffery Winkler

jefferywinkler@mail.com

http://www.geocities.com/jefferywinkler

Back