Looking for Titles of 2 Shorts

Hey a little while ago I saw 2 short films which I guess I would consider to be my favourites to this day. One was about a guy who had gone completely nuts, had nothing to call his own , no food in the fridge etc. He goes through everything that he doesn't have and then after words says the line " and i felt freeeeee" then at the end he crashes a car which also makes him feel free, then he lays his head on the highway and waits for a truck to come and run it over, but it never comes.. " and then i felt trapped" he says.

The other has a narrative done by means of answering machine recordings of a man who hits someones dog and then leaves a mesaage (found the phone number on the dog's tag) the shots are all of inside of this house and the guy explains how he's put the dog on the back porch, checks back the next day, sees that the crows have begun to eat it, so he goes around back and notices that the back screen door was open so he puts it inside, he continues to do all the strange almost obsessive things and leaves all these messages on the answering machine explaining this all, in the end the owners of the dog no longer live there and just never got the dog tag replaced.

It's been a while since I've seen either so the details might be a bit off but yeah if anyone knows the title of either of these films let me know.

Thanks a lot.

- Luke.

Those do sound interesting. I don't know what they are called but, have you used any search engines recently to look them up by typing in possible tags or keywords?

Back