Looking for Opinion on Camera Stabilization Rig

Has anybody used this camera rig? (http://www.hdvshop.com/hdvs/New-DSLR-flycam-Nano-arm-brace-for-DSLR-cameras-5d-d90.html) I just came across it, I'm looking for something to stabilize my DSLR for shooting video. I own a Canon 60D. If anybody has used this rig or something like it and has any suggestions, good or bad reviews about this product or opinions please reply.

I'm not looking for a shoulder mount or something that has an arm that rests on your chest, I want a rig that's more free floating like this one. The price for this rig seems pretty cheap as well.

Any responses are much appreciated!

I bought this thing. It may be useful for people who are using it all the time, but if you're not going to use it all the time, I think it might be a bit difficult to use.

It's okay when you follow people walking around in the street, but it always takes a lot of time to get a good balance, and if you're shooting outside, it can take up to half an hour to just balance the damn thing and then the lights change and then...

I'm just bitching. I wouldn't buy it again, but that's because I don't really use it that much

Back