• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

wanted Looking for musicians to record bits of Holst's The Planets

Hello everyone! I'm working on a podcast – apologies, it's not a film – for which I am seeking recordings of Holst's The Planets. I'm hoping to use bits of each of the seven movements across the series. If anyone has access to any recordings from The Planets which I could use (fully credited, of course) then I'd love to hear them.

If you're an instrumentalist (piano preferably, though I'm open to ideas) who might be interested in recordings single instrument versions of the seven movements (doesn't need to be the full movement, can just be snippets) then I'd love to chat. I can offer some beer money if you're doing fresh recordings, even if I can't quite afford a proper payday. But might be a fun lockdown project for a bored musician! Feel free to reply here, DM me or email me to nick[@]podotpods.com, thanks!

Back