• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Looking for kin flo clips ons

This is the first time I have gone to a forum to ask a question. I have exhausted the kino fro and B&H site liking of this adapter. It is a 110v to clip on for an LED kino flo tube. For some reason they don't turn up in a search.

Here is what I am seeking. I have some movie tone bulbs and make "poor man's" kino flo lights. I am having trouble with the clip ons. The individual replacements from kin flo are about 15 bucks each. That is too much money to spend because I need 20.

Is there a clip on out there that will fir snugly over a T-12 tube? I have tried add a tap clip ons and they will not stay on the electrodes of the tube. I am looking for a cheap solution other than using ugly tombstones.

I would figure someone has designed something that will allow on tube to hang suspend from a ceiling. That would look very "european" in the design world. Anyway, I have scoured lighting shops in Atlanta and have come up short.

Here is a pic of the 110-kino LED adapter that I can't find. This may give you an idea of that I am truing to accomplish.
photo.php

Back