Looking for film crew for SoCal (Orange County) feature film

Seeking crew for "The World Writers," a feature film. Synopsis: Journalist Derek Fremont investigates the sudden disappearance of his boss and soon discovers that a secret society of American families with the power and influence to shape current events may be involved.

SEEKING TALENT:

Producer
Producer Assistant
Director of Photography
Gaffer
Camera Operator
3-4 Grips

DISCLAIMER: Idealistic dreamer here. I wrote this script about two years ago and have decided to try and make this film. I do not have huge backers (I have some money for this project) nor awards to showcase my talent, but I do have the desire and ambition and dream to make a great film. I know I am in a long line of dreamers and paddling in the same huge boats of wishful thinkers, but I do not want to continue thinking, "what if?" I am saying, "why not." I cannot guarantee an outcome for this project. Anyone who works on this project to completion will get credit and I am hoping financial compensation. I have been in contact with several studios in the LA area who have expressed interest in possible distribution of this project, but it is a risk for them to finance. So, if you are an idealistic, heavy hearted dreamer like me, and truly believe that we can make something of fine quality with this project, lets discuss.

Back