Looking for Composers & Musical Artists

Hello,

My name is Raul A. Urreola and I'm a film maker in San Diego California. Ive been working on a project for the last several months and while I cant disclose any details at all, I have reached the point were I am on the hunt for music and a composer for the show. The "Show" is episodic with 5min episodes to be released on Youtube every Tuesday for months thereafter.

I'm looking for restraint, and simplicity, a return to the strings and wood winds of old. I guess you could say to an era when music mattered. I firmly believe and am seeking music to carry the show just like the films I grew up with. I need music that remembers the sacrifices of my grandparents and the people like them, a return to a time of better men.

We can afford $100 per track + $5.00 per drop in episodes and video content + 2.5% of the net profit from episodes featuring said music. I need at least 10 tracks before then end of 2014. Paid via Check or Paypal

--------------
I am also looking for a Celtic singer & Jazz band or similar music, I don't have to own the tracks outright but will pay for the drops and give the same percentage.

--------------

Please send me your portfolio and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, Please note if you are selected you will be shown the show and what we are up too, and you will be directly composing with the edited episodes.

Please send your info to:
UrreolaFilm@hotmail.com

and visit us at:

www.UrreolaFilm.com
www.Youtube.com/UrreolaFilm
www.Facebook.com/UrreolaFilm

Thank you & have a great day!

Best,
Raul A. Urreola

Back