• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

London Stories

Hi all,

Would you take a moment to check out London Stories, a 60 minute low-budget drama. It will be showing this week (Wednesday 12th September) at the Portobello Film Festival. If you could add likes to the Facebook page that would be a big bonus for us.

Thank you so much

Promo pages

harsh criticism:

boring, too long, rapper with less than impressive lyrical artillery, the song didnt even go with the video footage being shot, i felt myself waiting for something to happen, nothing did, i hope the film isnt anything like the intro coz youl have a hard time keeping people entertained and exactly what side of london are you trying to represent?

im a north londoner, and didnt get what the rapping about, never heard of this guy called checks, and by his standard of rapping il quote *backslap a cat* or some rubbish, clearly puts him in the dont give up your dayjob category..

the scenes were shot nicely.. that about it from me

Back