London, England IT Meetup

There are quite a few people on here, some of whom I've shot stuff with who are based in London, home counties etc... We're all doing stuff separately (or in my case with a few people from here) but wanted to check if you might be interested in meeting up in London on a Saturday or Sunday?

I would suggest the morning of Saturday 26th, Sunday 27th or Sat October 3rd, or Sunday October 4th in the BFI bar at 11am. We can sit down, have a coffee, discuss projects and maybe cross-pollinate.

My stage is I've had my stuff selected for a couple of decent film fests in London and Toronto but now want to push forward to see if I can make money out of this. I have a small number of contacts, a very small number of potential investors, kit, crew etc... and am at the stage where I am attempting to monetise while at the time still an amateur shooting the occasional short. However, I still need to be surrounded by creative people, especially passionate film makers, always need people on set and happy to help others out by swinging booms etc...

Would you be interested in meeting up, would those dates work and what would you want out of it?

Back