LOL! It's finally done!

S

SmileFilms

Original Feature Film ''THE TEDDY BEAR SYNDROME' just wrapped production. Check out our original website www.smile-its-kacee.com where everything on the site represents the film. We're off to the festivals! :roll: \:D/

Congrats on getting your film done! :) Alot of people start a film and never finish it. It's great to see another indie film in the can.

Website

SmileFilms, Congrats on getting it done. And I really like the idea and message. But I have to say that the site was bothersome to me. The saying that kept following my cursor around got really old really quick. And the fact that some of the little pictures can take you to different places seemed ... needless. I could have used simple "Next Page" links.

I'm telling you this, not to blast you or anything, but to let you know what a possible audience member found wrong with your site. I may be wrong. But I feel like more than a few people will get annoyed by the site.

Poke

Hey Smile,

I have to agree with Poke. I went out to the site to check out your work and could not find a trailer or anything. It was also difficult for me to navigate. I finally just gave up.

pika

Back