Logic Pro X

I believe they (Apple) are now standardizing all their major applications (Final Cut Pro X, Aperture, etc) with this new dark theme, 64-bit and the like. It was merely Logic Pro's turn. Why they saved it for last I'll never know, but it is quite impressive. They've made hundreds of improvements and if you'd like a close up of it and it's new abilities, click here and take a look at it's dedicated page. You won't be disappointed if you truly dedicate yourself to it. Many bands have standardized on it (Actually the majority of bands out there, NIN included) and swear by it. It's hefty upgrade price is worth it.

I believe they (Apple) are now standardizing all their major applications (Final Cut Pro X, Aperture, etc) with this new dark theme, 64-bit and the like. It was merely Logic Pro's turn. Why they saved it for last I'll never know, but it is quite impressive. They've made hundreds of improvements and if you'd like a close up of it and it's new abilities, click here and take a look at it's dedicated page. You won't be disappointed if you truly dedicate yourself to it. Many bands have standardized on it (Actually the majority of bands out there, NIN included) and swear by it. It's hefty upgrade price is worth it.

Thanks!

Back