• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Life: The Biggest Troll

My First video of 2015 is up! I put probably the most effort out of any project I've done on this one, so I want you guys to send that criticism my way. I think since my last film of this sort SCARED which is another thread, I think I've improved a bit and can't wait to get even better during 2015. Happy New Years Everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UNiwvFEUnU&list=UUK0C9aj9OoqE2OJweDx0OPA

I'm not sure if this goes without saying, but the first scene is really too dark to see anything. I didn't like the shot of the mustard/yellow bottle with the actor blurred. The scene right after that starting at 3:33 was also too dark on the actors face.

The story was pretty entertaining. I also liked the music for the most part. Especially the horror type sounds you had. Keep it up!

I'm not sure if this goes without saying, but the first scene is really too dark to see anything. The scene right after that starting at 3:33 was also too dark on the actors face.

Yeah I was having some problems with low light because my lens at the time was only able to go to f4 (it was just the standard 18-55 that came with the camera) so it was difficult to get good shots. I shot most of this film before the 26th and on the 26th I bought a new lens that goes to f1.8 a nifty fifty which I used for the wide-angle chase scene. So hopefully I won't have issues with the lighting being so dark in the future!

I kinda dug it, despite some technical faults. Short had a decent feel to it. :)

I was having some problems with low light because my lens at the time was only able to go to f4 (...) I bought a new lens that goes to f1.8 (...) So hopefully I won't have issues with the lighting being so dark in the future!

No, the reason you were having issues with bad lighting is because you had bad lighting. Swapping out a lens will not fix your lighting - you'll just be able to see how bad your lighting is with more clarity. ;)

Back