• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch last works 2013

4 the fun of it...

Portion of narrative (FUN PROJECT) watch in 1080p if possible. This project was completed ASAP -- from script to screen -- for an opening Haunted Attraction in late September (for their October/Halloween 2013). Did for free and completed on time... (even though shot totally in SD 4 X 3 then converted to HD 16 X 9 (@60 Mbps) by shooting and adding multiple footage into final image. Looked awesome on their HD projection to large screen. Was told that the complete movie was viewed by thousands of people over four weekends...

I love the life stories of others so I put this together with the hope of gaining interest. Always did the legacies for free... watch in 1080p if possible for some of the photographs are jaw dropping!

The first of the series -- did all for free

Due to old, aged equipment (DVcam from the 1990's) that are dying the 'old, well-used camera death' and being unable to keep up with the cost/pace of new equipment and technology -- I am moving back to painting (fine art) full time. I started hating the process of painting when I quit 20 years ago, but, I could make 'solid' money painting, for 'magic' realism and photorealism were in demand. Hope it still is...

My biggest love of the arts has always been storytelling through film-making (from writing to finished edit). As fun as putting an idea, finished onto the screen was, I just never made a dime at making narrative films. Production has broken my bank account too many times and I never had the patience, talent or the time (95% of film-making) and charisma/personality to sell my ideas, (I have a tendency to put foot in mouth far too often)... I admire those silver-tongue devils that can get funding and get their projects green-lighted over and over...

So (until I win the lottery or equivalent), I am setting film-making aside and painting full-time, (when I paint -- it takes long hours of concentration per work and galleries want as many works as possible for sales -- always more than the 6 canvases a year I produce. At least I can watch the movies of others while I paint from 7 AM to 7 PM (when my eyes give out).

I leave Indietalk with three examples of my last projects in 2013 for your perusal. While I have never been one to comment often on these threads, (around 400 times in 10 years) -- I always tried to be positive and never negative. I have enjoyed reading the many comments of others, since I joined in 2003. Learned mountains and made a lot of positive acquaintances! Been glad to help in other's projects (and donate on Kickstarter and Indiegogo too).

Good luck to all.

4 the fun of it...

Portion of narrative (FUN PROJECT) watch in 1080p if possible. This project was completed ASAP -- from script to screen -- for an opening Haunted Attraction in late September (for their October/Halloween 2013). Did for free and completed on time... (even though shot totally in SD 4 X 3 then converted to HD 16 X 9 (@60 Mbps) by shooting and adding multiple footage into final image. Looked awesome on their HD projection to large screen. Was told that the complete movie was viewed by thousands of people over four weekends...

I love the life stories of others so I put this together with the hope of gaining interest. Always did the legacies for free... watch in 1080p if possible for some of the photographs are jaw dropping!

The first of the series -- did all for free

Due to old, aged equipment (DVcam from the 1990's) that are dying the 'old, well-used camera death' and being unable to keep up with the cost/pace of new equipment and technology -- I am moving back to painting (fine art) full time. I started hating the process of painting when I quit 20 years ago, but, I could make 'solid' money painting, for 'magic' realism and photorealism were in demand. Hope it still is...

My biggest love of the arts has always been storytelling through film-making (from writing to finished edit). As fun as putting an idea, finished onto the screen was, I just never made a dime at making narrative films. Production has broken my bank account too many times and I never had the patience, talent or the time (95% of film-making) and charisma/personality to sell my ideas, (I have a tendency to put foot in mouth far too often)... I admire those silver-tongue devils that can get funding and get their projects green-lighted over and over...

So (until I win the lottery or equivalent), I am setting film-making aside and painting full-time, (when I paint -- it takes long hours of concentration per work and galleries want as many works as possible for sales -- always more than the 6 canvases a year I produce. At least I can watch the movies of others while I paint from 7 AM to 7 PM (when my eyes give out).

I leave Indietalk with three examples of my last projects in 2013 for your perusal. While I have never been one to comment often on these threads, (around 400 times in 10 years) -- I always tried to be positive and never negative. I have enjoyed reading the many comments of others, since I joined in 2003. Learned mountains and made a lot of positive acquaintances! Been glad to help in other's projects (and donate on Kickstarter and Indiegogo too).

Good luck to all.

Au revoir plutôt qu'adieu.

Back