• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Last Holiday" & "Abducted?" - 2 New Short Films ala Tic Toc/Snapchat style - Drama shot on GH5

I did two short films ala Tic Toc or snapchat trying something different from my regular approach. So they are shorter and choppier that I normally do. Let me know what you think. First one is Last Holiday, second is Abducted? Any feedback is welcomed.

I kinda enjoyed Last Holiday. Both felt weird. Doubt I am the demographic for these, though. How's the feedback from Gen Z?

I kinda enjoyed Last Holiday. Both felt weird. Doubt I am the demographic for these, though. How's the feedback from Gen Z?
Thanks for watching it. Yeah, I try to keep my humor less obvious, which some would consider darker. I never know the age of the people giving feedback, unless I know them personally, so I don't have an answer. I do a short once a month give or take so I tried something a bit different from what I normally do to mix it up.

Back