• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

LAST EXIT Nearing Completion.

A special thanks to the dedicated Artists, Crew, and Indie-talkers who lent me their time & talents. My short "LAST EXIT" is just a few weeks from wrapping.

LastExit_Poster_Asm.jpg

Looking forward to seeing it and it's not often I say that about a short! Is it going to be available for viewing online or are we going to have to wait until after say a festival circuit?

G

I would like to submit to some festivals, but I really have no idea how it will be received. So, for now, it's one step at a time. Step one: Finish :)

I'm constantly surprised by how much trouble films run into with that step, or rather, the difference between films made by experienced pros and films made by those with lesser experience. The last two features I worked on, one was in post-production for over 2 years and the other had been in post for well over a year before audio-post even started. All caused by directors/producers whose "vision" during pre-production was limited to production, and we're not talking about nano-budget films here.

I don't expect this to be much of a problem for you though, it's a short not a feature and from what I know, you have considerable pro experience in this regard. If you do run into any issues or uncertainties with the audio-post/music side of things, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

G

Back