• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Jump Backs for sale

Jump Backs vol. 5 - Sport Collection for sale.

This volume is from the 20 volume series produced by Digital Juice www.digitaljuice.com, complete and still in the box. Sells for $249 through Digital Juice, will sell for $75. This volume is great for anyone who produces, or plans to produce, sports videos or highlight reels. Includes Jump Backs for baseball, football, basketball, soccer, tennis and golf.

These Jump Backs Animated Backgrounds are broadcast quality animations with seamless loops. The loops run on average 15-30 seconds long and are 100% royalty free. They are compatible with any non-linear, linear, or stand-alone editing device.

You'll see these same Jump Backs being used on local and national sports shows and news programs. Definitely increases the production value of any video or broadcast.

Jump Backs vol. 5 Sports Collection - $75.00
Shipping $4.00

If interested, contact Bo Buckley at bo@fearmakers.com.

That looks good and is fine, but not very useful for our particular needs. However if you can get us StackTraxx for a more reasonable price we’d be very interested. Can you get them, and for how much?

I'm not a vendor for Digital Juice. I purchased them a while back, used them for a couple video gigs, then didn't use them again. I'm just trying to sell them off to someone who might do commercial video production and need looping sports backgrounds.

Fearmaker,

You might want to approach some high school because those sports jumpbacks would be great for a high school news show which covers sport year round. Just an idea.

Scott

Back