• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Julie - 2016

We just released our newest short film "Julie", it's been submitted to a bunch of festivals and we're very excited to hear everyone's opinions!

"An ill prepared, government field operative must battle to fulfill a nebulous tour of duty for 'The Greater Good' while fending off wolves, weather, and the creeping suspicion that his mission may be meaningless."

vimeo.com/165636427

All The Best,

Luke
Director

www.covertfilm.com

We actually used Colorista II inside of premiere for most of the grading and then applied a LUT on top of that (but turned down to around 30% opacity). I believe we used different luts from the osiris pack

Interesting. Can I ask why you cut it so long? I know the guy from film riot reviewed your movie and said he thought it was "slowly paced". I'm just curious as to why you didn't tighten it up to maybe 9 minutes or so.

Back