• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch JAWS - A Fan Film

This is a hysterically bad JAWS fan film I made when I was around 10 years old. (Regrettably, I may have actually been 13...not sure) It's basically the first film, but staggered and condensed down to the bullet points of the bullet points of the log line.

However, aside from the bad acting, embarrassing camera work, and the obvious use of one actor for several prominent roles throughout . . . we built a shark out of a garbage can and its a fun look at how much more imagination I had as a child than I do now.

We have a lake . . . let's make a JAWS movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkrfSm9OuSE​

Stay tuned for BLOOPERS.

The first time the shark appeared... I lol'd so hard. :blush:

That was awesome! Wish I'd started as early as you. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

Loved it! Takes me back to the "skits" my friends and I used to videotape when I was a kid.

And BTW, I think your shark looks more realistic than the one in the original...

I liked it. What music did you use? You did very good on your first film. Looks like you had a lot of fun back then. The shark made me laugh too. Ha...

You were a pretty good film maker even on this first one.

Back