• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch It's Closer Than You Think...

An environmental PSA I made for my cinema production class...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhFih_nKyHs

Last edited:
Net nuetrality? I'm left guessing, cuz the message is a bit vague, to be honest. I don't know what this video is trying to tell me. Sorry, not trying to be a dick, just being honest.

That was pretty cool. :) I wasn't expecting it to be multiple monitors but I missed the point of the video. What is closer than I think and what is scary about it?

I would assume your film is about regulating the interent??? But it really isn't clear from the film. Looks cool though.

Nice production skills.

Message isn't hit home; only suggested, as part of a larger campaign that should (hopefully) provide context.

GL

It's an environmental PSA. I used technology to show a passage of time. As time has progressed, our focus on the world around us has become less of a priority. That's the message I was trying to get across. You need to focus on the world around the center of the screen.

Back