Is Dov Simens really the best Film making Teacher in the World

This guy taught the likes of Will Smith, Quentin Tarantino, & Michael Jackson. This was before Will Simth had become a big hit on Fresh Prince and before Tarantino had made a single film. Tarantino also credits his film making success to Dov Simens. What do you guys think?

Lol. That's vintage Dov Simens. Personally I think his 30 minute crash course on Screen-writing is the only course any screenwriter needs.

I took his weekend course and have the producer certificate to prove it. I thought it was good but if you don't have the money, time, and contacts to do anything you are still me, hobby filmmaker working at a dead end IT job.

I took his weekend course and have the producer certificate to prove it. I thought it was good but if you don't have the money, time, and contacts to do anything you are still me, hobby filmmaker working at a dead end IT job.

You've gotta fulfill your dream and make it work, Cyrogenic. Can't be in a dead end IT job forever.

You've gotta fulfill your dream and make it work, Cyrogenic. Can't be in a dead end IT job forever.
I agree!

But do you need to take a Dov Simens course to fulfill your dream and
make it work? If you do then take the course! If not, then you could take
that money and make a movie to start that path to fulfill your dream
and make it work.

Isn't it up to the individual?

I agree!

But do you need to take a Dov Simens course to fulfill your dream and
make it work?

I didn't say anything about taking a Dov Simens course to fulfill your dream. I just said you should fulfill your dream. That's all. Dov Simens does not have a monopoly on fulfilling dreams. :cool:;)

Back