• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Ironman vs Warmachine Short

Hey everyone, my name is Julian Fitzpatrick and I am a VFX artist currently working in Los Angeles. About a year ago I decided I wanted to start making short films and I thought what could be better than to make an Ironman flick. I collaborated with some very talented individuals and we came up with this! I hope you guys all enjoy this and expect to see more short films in the future!

Enjoy

Here is the youtube link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watch?v=q1RLIOR94l0

The effects were rendered well. The story was not developed, but I get that story wasn't the point. As Missing said, damage and effects to the environment are missing and the physics are a bit off. Overall, very well done.

Thanks everyone!

Ya I would of loved to add more damage to the walls and impacts of them getting crushed but I had a timeline and a certain budget so those effects didnt make the cut. Maybe next time!

Back