• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Iron man life in kelowna II : contrast in culture

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1892571

Iron Man Life in kelowna II Contrast In Culture:

Iron man II contrast in culture. Directly putting in contrast how the psychedelic culture is severly opressed and what goes on in the world everyday at

high government levels that are disgustingly corrupt and wrong, and the overall state of this world, Yet we are persecuted for trying to expand our minds?

coke,meth, All that crap, you find find it at KSS. we are about psychedelics and waking people up.

Iron man II comming the end of summer 08

Based in Kelowna B.C canada, But for the first time video content has been submitted by other members of our community to make this a community driven film, our next feature will be even more so.

www.knowledgestickstation.co.nr

(open homepage locked forums invitation only)

Video editing by me
still photography by my Girlfriend
directing by me
concept by me

completely self-produced outsideof some clips used to get the message/point across.

i hope as indipendant film enthusiasts you will all give this film the time of day, watch it thru end to end, and see where you are left standing.

please, all reviews and feedback would be great. negative or positive, just please keep it respectfull.

Iron Man Life in kelowna II Contrast In Culture:

Iron man II contrast in culture. Directly putting in contrast how the psychedelic culture is severly opressed and what goes on in the world everyday at

high government levels that are disgustingly corrupt and wrong, and the overall state of this world, Yet we are persecuted for trying to expand our minds?

coke,meth, All that crap, you find find it at KSS. we are about psychedelics and waking people up.

Iron man II comming the end of summer 08

Based in Kelowna B.C canada, But for the first time video content has been submitted by other members of our community to make this a community driven film, our next feature will be even more so.

www.knowledgestickstation.co.nr

(open homepage locked forums invitation only)

Video editing by me
still photography by my Girlfriend
directing by me
concept by me

completely self-produced outsideof some clips used to get the message/point across.

i hope as indipendant film enthusiasts you will all give this film the time of day, watch it thru end to end, and see where you are left standing.

please, all reviews and feedback would be great. negative or positive, just please keep it respectfull.

coke,meth, All that crap, you WONT find find it at KSS. we are about psychedelics and waking people up.

sorry everybody about that slight type-o.

keep the downloads comming, and please submit feedback on this film.

Back