• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

IndiRails "Shrigg Rig" camera mount & rail system

If you're unfamiliar with the Shrigg Rig, it's intended for using a 35mm adapter with smaller cameras.
It allows you to mount the camera upside down, so the image produced by the 35mm adapter is recorded right-side up to the tape or whatever recording medium your camera uses.

These go for about $110 USD new, plus shipping. I bought this, used, at the end of December, and have done nothing but take it out of the packaging it shipped in. There is minor evidence of use near some of the mounting holes, but the unit is in perfect condition and includes a cold-shoe adapter -- a $10-12 value.

Includes:
  • 12" carbon fibre rails
  • inverted mount
  • cold shoe
  • hardware as show in photo

I'd like to get what I paid since I haven't used it and it's been stored inside for the past month, it has not lost any value.

$65usd + shipping.

Attached image is actual unit.

Please PM me if interested. Paypal accepted, and I have no problem shipping it anywhere.
Shipping is only about $10 in the lower 48.

Attachments

• Shrigg Rig-LG.jpg
    Shrigg Rig-LG.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back