• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

call-for-entries Indie Gathering 30th year - submissions now open!

It's the 30th Indie Gathering in 2025!

PROMO AD Fall for 2025 copy.jpg

Submit your films, screenplays, animation, trailers, and music videos! This is the early bird so the cost is so low and this has an additional 10% off with the promocode 10JUSTBECAUSE on Film Freeway

Hey Boo, The Indie Gathering's first year was 2005. How is this the 30th year?????

2025 would be the 21st annual, no? 🤔

Hey Boo, The Indie Gathering's first year was 2005. How is this the 30th year?????

2025 would be the 21st annual, no? 🤔

Not sure where 2005 came from. I attended the Indie Gathering in 2000 and every year since. I screened Horrors of War there in 2006 and the Indie Gathering had been around for over 10 years at that point.

Here's the Link Tree to all our socials and the new site (still having a terrible time getting the .com to forward correctly)

Last edited:
Not sure where 2005 came from.
IndieTalk sponsored the first one ever in 2005:

The Wayback Machine supports this (domain was registered in 2004).

All I know is we sponsored the "inaugural" one in 2005 and the Wayback Machine shows that as the first one. It used to reside on the .com, all of a sudden it's on the .net with no history page. New owners?

IndieTalk sponsored the first one ever in 2005:

The Wayback Machine supports this (domain was registered in 2004).

All I know is we sponsored the "inaugural" one in 2005 and the Wayback Machine shows that as the first one. It used to reside on the .com, all of a sudden it's on the .net with no history page. New owners?

Interesting! It was sold as the 28th Indie Gathering so it might be they had more than one a year, so it might be 30th Gathering, not 30th year!

I know I was there way before 2005 though because that summer I made Horrors of War and played there the following year. Not sure if it went by another name prior to that.

Last edited:
Assuming you are the new owner, it's cool you are keeping it alive! Yeah I don't know. 2005 was billed as inaugural. Maybe that's when it went online and international so to speak.

Back