• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Independent Asian Movie Trailer 2011: Paj Ntaub ~ The Rose Cloth

acting looks good but the lines could've been delivered better. I actually really like some of the shots. The mountain scene where the guys are talking could've used some lighting.

Dude, all I have to say is good job! I hope to get to this point in the near future. This is definitly a movie and not a parody of a movie which is what a lot of amateurs make. The only 'advice' I would give you is to have others look at your finished movie (like you're doing now) and see if anything needs to be tweaked.

Dude, all I have to say is good job! I hope to get to this point in the near future. This is definitly a movie and not a parody of a movie which is what a lot of amateurs make. The only 'advice' I would give you is to have others look at your finished movie (like you're doing now) and see if anything needs to be tweaked.

Most def! We're trying to promote and get the word out there to get as much feedback as possible! Spread the word and help us out! This movie is still in production so every bit helps! Thanks Guys!!

It looks beautiful :)

Is it just a straightforward romance film or is there some kind of a catch/more to it than that?

From the trailer it looks like something I would watch if I were in the right mood. But if it had some other hook or twist hinted at in the trailer I would be way more inclined to go see it in any mood.

Some nice editing and some nice scenic shots.

The response to her name I thought was cool :)

Just has a nice flow to it, and I find it very intriguing, a well done trailer!

Back