• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Incoherent Student Film

I got myself a shiny new iPhone, and found a cute little app called 8mm that simulates various old 4:3 film stocks. I shot some random clips at a dinner party with various silly friends of mine and then figured since I shot all these clips, why not edit them together?

I'm away from my home machine so I did the unthinkable: fired up iMovie and GarageBand on my Macbook Air -- two tools I swore I would never use because I hate them.

I still hate them, but the result was kinda fun: Incoherent Student Film

I'll have to check that out when I get home, but I fully appreciate the sentiment!

Should I counter with a remix in Acid? Or perhaps an old version of Fruity Loops (I've heard it's since turned into a useable production tool...or at least on Orion's level)!

I'll have to check that out when I get home, but I fully appreciate the sentiment!

It wound up being a pretty decent satire of bad student films. :)

Should I counter with a remix in Acid? Or perhaps an old version of Fruity Loops (I've heard it's since turned into a useable production tool...or at least on Orion's level)!

I released it under the Creative Commons license, so you're free to remix it into something new. Have at it!

That looks pretty interesting... in principle, of course.
Just think of the trouble you could cause with a disproportionate amount of planning! :lol:
Nice experimental film.

Back