Importing Flash into Adobe Premiere

Ok, i get the Trial of FLASHANTS plugin, and upon importing realize it watermarks the import. Damn them.

I decide, hey i can probably drop a few bucks on this plugin. But wait, They want 150, thats ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS for the plugin....

I didnt even pay for my premiere pro...(guess i should say that) so its obvious im not paying that much for a plug in. Yet i need it...and My bootlegging/ripping site has failed me.

Now we can avoid this if someone knows how to get MovieClips to export in AVI with Flash MX....But i cant figure that out either.

So, does anyone know how to help me! pleeeaassee!

Hmm... I know you can add flash to quicktime movie files.. dunno if that helps you at all

Let me do some digging 'round my HDD... I might have something that will help you.

blah.. crap.. hehe

if you've got Flash MX.. just go File/Export Movie and pick your file type.. I see both AVI and MOV on mine. I think it lets you pick the codec somehow too, but I'm too damn tired to play with it any more right now. ;) good luck

I just had to redo everything.

So let this be a lesson, if you plan on exporting flash into AVI for use with adobe premiere....do everything in the current timeline. NO MOVIELCIPS! Unless you can fork out 150 bucks for FLASHANTS.

Back