I'm still here

Loud Orange Cat

Pro Member
indiePRO
*enters stage left*

Hi! Yes, I'm still here and kicking.

I thought I'd write a note in the forums letting you know I'm still around. I've got a lot of messages in my inbox asking how I was recently so I thought it would be easier to write a public note.

Well, chemo still continues (after one year), but hopefully that will end in a few months. Progress? Not much has changed. This type of cancer is chronic, I'll be dealing with it for the rest of my life. Hey, I've lost 100 pounds! Now I can breathe again! :D

Also, my cat is still alive. The furry bastard has gone to great lengths hiring Argentinian mercenaries to mine my back yard and there was the time with the Rube Goldberg machine I created to boot him across the room... I miscalculated and I got a boot in the nuts for my efforts. All were 'interesting' and worthy of its own short film.

But most days, I lay in bed wishing the pain would go away, not being able to move for the majority of the day, hence, no movies from me in a while.

I haven't forgotten any of you, nor have I forgotten my first love: film. Every moment I can get out of bed, I'm going to shortly start shooting a "surprise" for you all. I miss film making.

I'll be back. Gimme time.

In the mean time, I just need to put the finishing touches on my second fiction novel. Hopefully I can get that done by the end of the year.

Until then, take care and know that my next film will be feline free... if he'll let me ^^

Thanks for the update! Glad to see you.

Hey man, glad to see you back!

Can't wait for this "surprise" you've got cooking- it better not be a Kitten Calendar, LOL. Stay positive and focused and keep us in the loop!

Back