• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I'll Still Wish You Were Mine - Music Video

Hey everyone!

So my new album comes out tomorrow, so to celebrate the occasion, we decided to film a music video for the second single I released off of the album. I think it came out splendid - in particular, I'm very happy with the shots where I keep switching instruments, and the shots at the end in the suit.

I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2nHH2D4CUQ

I think if you had put more shots of you walking down the street while playing the guitar it would have helped a lot.

I felt like that shot had a lot of energy where as the shots of you playing different instruments and trying to write got really repetitive.

I really enjoyed the music.

Shooting at a more interesting location with some production design would have improved the video. Also, play around with color correction and grading.

Edit: I just read your post again and you weren't actually asking for critiques, so ignore me if you'd like :)

Shooting at a more interesting location with some production design would have improved the video. Also, play around with color correction and grading.

Edit: I just read your post again and you weren't actually asking for critiques, so ignore me if you'd like :)

I appreciate the critiques! I do agree the video gets a bit monotonous and could have used more locations and shots - my friend who directed it and came up with the idea was very last minute, since I wanted to get the video out before the album the next day.
For a last minute effort, I was very pleased with it, but I absolutely agree with your ideas!

Back