• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

I'll just ask....

You may or may not have been following my thread that I started in August. I am 17 and produced, directed acted in my first feature film this summer. I cast it nation wide and got my number one choices. I was able to get Terry Kiser (weekend at Bernies) in the film.

I have sound design almost finished. I have a great guy that jumped in to score the movie. That is half way done.

Here is the million dollar question. Anyone with experience want to color grade it for credit and and a producers credit.

The truth is I had no idea what went into post after making a movie. Like I didnt have a clue! We have tried to color it with free stuff and it looks like crap. I need an expert or someone with experience that wants to jump on board. I am getting national requests and we havent sent out one press release.

So if you are between jobs or looking for imdb credit I would love to have you. This is sort of like a new age Breakfast Club so most of the film is in a classroom. Take a look at what you would be dealing with in this quick scene. http://youtu.be/KkGbBJx24sU

Thanks a ton!!!

It's tough to get experienced graders at a price filmmakers can afford, let alone free. Good luck with your search.

It may help if you include notes to what you want the film to look like. To be honest, it doesn't look like it'd be that hard to grade from the sample you provided, depending on what you're after.

I'm sure you are correct. Like in acting, I really have to think if me working for free is advantageous in the long run.

Great it doesn't look tough. This is for me my weakest link. I cant tell if it will be easy or difficult. It's a pretty raw script. Like Breakfast Club but with real teen problems of today.

No doubt. I took on the lead role of The UnMiracle for very little. Then they brought on Kevin Sorbo and Stephen Baldwin. This turned into a role opposite Sam Rockwell in Jared Hess's (Napoleon Dynamite/Nacho Libre) new comedy.

This is why while I hate asking for help/free stuff I've bee taught to see the bigger picture. So someone that takes this on needs to see the big picture not short term.

Back