I'll be in Orlando next week.

Anyone near Orlando? I will be at this fest. http://www.internationalcff.com/

This is where a good majority of buyers go for Christian/faith films. This is a life changer for me-if it gets bought.

I was one of the leads in this film with Kevin Sorbo and Stephen Baldwin. I beat out hundreds of kids and skyped from my bedroom to get the gig. We shot in Chicago. I actually had to go out there twice and the second time I had just wrapped on my film spoilers so my hair was short. In this film my hair was long. So they made me a wig and then I have a scene where I cut my own hair after relapsing.

The UnMiracle plays at 10 next Saturday and it will be the first time I will see it completed. It's up for best film, best director and best actor.

I just found out I was going. Baldwin and his publicist want me out there to do a media blitz. I'll be able to get to know Baldwin better (hopefully his daughter too:)) as I went straight back to my hotel and ran lines for the next days scene and declined dinner with the group. It's definitely my best work so anyone going?

Anyone near Orlando? I will be at this fest. http://www.internationalcff.com/

This is where a good majority of buyers go for Christian/faith films. This is a life changer for me-if it gets bought.

I was one of the leads in this film with Kevin Sorbo and Stephen Baldwin. I beat out hundreds of kids and skyped from my bedroom to get the gig. We shot in Chicago. I actually had to go out there twice and the second time I had just wrapped on my film spoilers so my hair was short. In this film my hair was long. So they made me a wig and then I have a scene where I cut my own hair after relapsing.

The UnMiracle plays at 10 next Saturday and it will be the first time I will see it completed. It's up for best film, best director and best actor.

I just found out I was going. Baldwin and his publicist want me out there to do a media blitz. I'll be able to get to know Baldwin better (hopefully his daughter too:)) as I went straight back to my hotel and ran lines for the next days scene and declined dinner with the group. It's definitely my best work so anyone going?

I live in Orlando ^_^ Where is this festival? I don't see a location on the website or a price for entry?

Wow,

That is crazy it is not on their website. I will find out tomorrow. I get picked up from the airport. I have no idea. This was a last minute thing for me. I will do more google.

Back