I'll be back....

You be Beethovan...

A glitch in the Matrix has given me posting privileges!!! Wahoo! (BTW Indie, it happened when my password reset... just so you know :D)

But just wanted to say that I'll be back here in full swing within the next couple of months. I'm having enough friggin trouble making regular blog posts lately, let alone bowel movements... Why? Cause I'm on the move!
Prepping for the Poke Show's glorious return in Nov, writing an environmental ninja epic, and I'm also involved with a video game website, as the video guy. That's an official title.

Just finished working the Toronto Film Fest for the second time, and it looks like I'll be working AFI LA next year for sure (my friend is now the theater ops head honcho, and I got an informal, verbal invite from the Director of Programming)... wahoo!

Anyway, I still lurk here in the shadows (like a ninja- it's very "method"), so I know all about Poke and the Bophe gents talking smack about me... I will have my revenge. Don't you worry.

Bet you ass I'll be back before the next ITOOFC or ISTSC or whatnot... but I do miss the jovial comradeship and filmmaking discussions of the IT community. Awwww :blush: now you made me all wet and pink....

Um, I'm gonna go now. I'll be Bach!!!

www.superguncinema.com/blog

/shamelessness

Back