• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch If you need a good laugh

3 years ago I set out with my three best friends to make a movie about growing up in Oklahoma and trying to accomplish my dreams with nothing more than the belief that "duh, of course it'll happen". We had no idea the work that would go into a feature - having only ever made a 7 min short prior - but we all really pushed each other to the finish line and we're proud of what we made. It's funny and a bit off-color and, if nothing else, truly an exercise in no-budget filmmaking, plus a chance to see a part of Oklahoma that our brochures don't advertise. If you watch it, I'd love to know what you think. I really want to learn as much as I can before starting my next one :)

Watch the first two minutes:
Link to Film: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B08HPH93LB/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

Back