• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch If was ever gonna beg for money on the internet, this is probably how I'd do it...

So 2 years ago I started a project that I was gonna see if i could score some free loot to fund on "kickstarter"... after deciding the project wasent big enough to fuss with kickstarter...I still think this videos pretty funny, and pretty much makes fun of every kickstarter video ever made... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPFHn3E57U

lol nice.

Kickstarter is a good marketing testing tool, to see if your movie will catch on with the audience, IMHO.
I've seen a lot of people begging for money and thats about it. Those usually have no luck.
But also, I've seen those that had an amazing plan of targeting right audience, gaining attention from the right people, therefore getting the production money.

Its not how you ask, its who you ask ;)

Back