Ideality - Your Perception of Reality Defines Your Reality

I am pleased to announce, Ideality, the latest movie by Unique View Motion Pictures and CCFilms. Production on this movie has been going on since Fall 2004, but we are need attempting to get the word out about this movie.

This film is not a production of CCFilms, but is being assisted by CCFilms. The main production, filming, editing, ect. are all being done by Unique View Motion Pictures. Unique View Motion Pictures is run by Ian Hubert, creator of Echoes and CGI genius. CCFilms' (producers of Armed Conflict and No Greater Love) part in this production is music composition.

What I'm gonna use this thread for is just to give monthly or so updates on the movie and whatnot (if you want more frequent updates and pages upon pages of info on this film, check out "TheBRB.com" here: ).

Really, what I just wanna get the word about is both the production forum from TheBRB (above) and the offical website for Ideality by typing the movie title + .tk.

Check it out. I'm not really gonna say any more about this movie. Those two websites speak for themselves. Let me just say one thing, this movie is going to AWESOME! I seriously can not wait until it's done. It's gonna have great visual effects, awesome story, acting, editing, music. This movie is really gonna rock. So check out the websites (you can use Ideality.tk if you want as well). It's gonna be a great ride.

Jeremy Krakowski
Ideality

Last edited:
Back