• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I'd like some critics!

these were both beautifully shot! On the Rope swing video what did you use for the Ariel shots? I'm filming a feature here starting soon and want some of those shots.

Your friends are being honest -- these look terrific!

Since you're looking for criticism, the only thing I would point out is the coloring in the unicyclist video. For the most part, I like the coloring, but I feel like you went a little too far in desaturating, or whatever it was that created a very grey feeling. Specifically, I think the dude's skin color is just a little bit too lifeless.

Otherwise, I think you're doing fantastic work, and if you'd like to share your methods here, I'm sure there would be plenty of people (myself included) who'd like to know exactly what you're doing. Bravo!

Yes I built my own remote controlled helicopter.
I have more Details here.

Your friends are being honest -- these look terrific!

Since you're looking for criticism, the only thing I would point out is the coloring in the unicyclist video. For the most part, I like the coloring, but I feel like you went a little too far in desaturating, or whatever it was that created a very grey feeling. Specifically, I think the dude's skin color is just a little bit too lifeless.

Otherwise, I think you're doing fantastic work, and if you'd like to share your methods here, I'm sure there would be plenty of people (myself included) who'd like to know exactly what you're doing. Bravo!

Thanks for the critics. I think in the beginning the look was pretty good. But then as the other shots where on a different day and different locations i couldn't get them to match properly.
I really didn't want to change the colors in the beginning because i thought they looked great. Should I have changed to a warmer image for the following shots?

What do you mean by sharing the methods? Are you referring to gear?

Wow, I've always wanted to experience flying how birds do and your set-up has inspired me to try it!

So you wear some kind of goggles that allow you to see what you're filming?

Please, explain a little, give us some details of the equipment - this is something I really MUST try.

Wow, I've always wanted to experience flying how birds do and your set-up has inspired me to try it!

So you wear some kind of goggles that allow you to see what you're filming?

Please, explain a little, give us some details of the equipment - this is something I really MUST try.

Yes i have a live feed for the video, that i view in my video goggles.
If you want more infos on the copter, check out this site.

Back