I need some ideas for the ending credits

I am about to prepare a credit listing for the film to thank to the people who helped me

I need a sample credit ending showing the way credits listed

and perhaps ideas on do's and don'ts in the list please

Well usually you credit everyone involved with their respective roles. The 'thank you' list comes toward the end of the credits. The cast comes first, with the production team afterwards. On my Uni course, we have to credit the director last (this would be before the thank you list.)

Hope that helps.

Often Hollywood films credit the Production Manager first, and some key crew, then the cast and the rest of the crew. Sometimes a Director is credited first.

Not really sure what you mean by what should be left out? No-one should be left out; that's the point of credits.

Well usually you credit everyone involved with their respective roles. The 'thank you' list comes toward the end of the credits. The cast comes first, with the production team afterwards. On my Uni course, we have to credit the director last (this would be before the thank you list.)

Hope that helps.

Yes it does indeed. appreciate your list of orders very much

Often Hollywood films credit the Production Manager first, and some key crew, then the cast and the rest of the crew. Sometimes a Director is credited first.

Not really sure what you mean by what should be left out? No-one should be left out; that's the point of credits.

I agree that no one should be left out. I wasn't just sure if it sounds too petty to say things like that:
thank you to such and such who insisted sharing the healthy cholesterol free cake (his wife baked for him) during my shooting at a location. and so on. .

Everyone and their dog should be in the credits I think. :P

I agree, I wanted to get it right as this is my first project

Thank you to all guys.

all the best

Any simple movie title maker + program for scrolling credit with video clips?

I need a simple to use movie title maker + program to create an end of a movie scrolling credit with video clips

ie: I want to create, let's say 5 clips in a row
about five rows
each row scrolling up while clips shows loops (with the names of the people whose few second clips are shown)

any suggestion if it is doable and how?

Sure, that's not so tricky. You could even do that in Windows Movie Maker.

Place first video clip in the timeline. Add scrolling title overlays on top of that. Align as needed.

Rinse & repeat for the remainder of the video clips.

who insisted sharing the healthy cholesterol free cake (his wife baked for him) during my shooting at a location. and so on. .

Sure,a mention under Thanks should work fine, if you want to. No need to elaborate why.

Sure, that's not so tricky. You could even do that in Windows Movie Maker.

Place first video clip in the timeline. Add scrolling title overlays on top of that. Align as needed.

Rinse & repeat for the remainder of the video clips.

Thank you Zensteve.

I have finally finished it.

Last edited:
Back