• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

I need a good Screenwritter to write a 5min short

Hello screenwritters!

I am in despread looking for a good screenwritter
to write a 5min short
about
Sniper....2 friends...and a family...

Please guys help me out
if ii make money i will definitly pay you!
please email me or post it here if u interested, i have to start in 2 weeks

Here is a basic story,

>A story about a sniper, who works for a friend/manager
>he assignes him some missions and he executes them very well, but one day he will be betrated by his friend/manager...and so this will be like a plot twist, why did he betrated him...so at the end he comes to him after killing some people who wanted to kill him, he comes and have a short talk and they fight and then at the end manager gets killed and then Sniper will try to start a new life, sort of

I know its hard to make it 5mins ( belive me i wrote the script and it exceeding more then 10mins)
So guys if you want to change some stuff in here, you can

The more dramatic that is the more realisim it gives....

Hello timor, providing the production budget, estimated # of actors and extras, equipment available, production timeline, and purpose will help the writer create something that you could actually use. With more detailed information the adaptation of the idea to a sp will better fit your needs and plans. Is this for a student film? local festival of comp?. Cheers.

Hi guysthanks for interest

here is a quick background i wrote now

Age: 18 (why because we filmmakers are 17-18 we have about 3-5 people who are willing to help us out)

props: we have some nice sniper weapons and some M-16

Background: the sniper is basicly looks like Chechn visit this site www.theent.com/actors.html look at HUMAM AHMED he will be playing sniper and me TIMUR NISHANOV will be playing his friend...

budged: basicly $0 but we need a good script and i am sure we will figure out the way how to film it...

i give you about 3 weeks to finish... cuz i wanna start in about 2 weeks or so...

but it gotta be 5mins max
you can send me second version which might be 10 or more mins

thanks tell me if u still interested
and how much time will it take you to write

What i want is very dramatic story
i love dramatic endings
i love movies that concentrate on on character...

Yes this movie will be submited to couple of film festivals

if you not sure if i can handle this movie please check my site
www.theent.com check my movies ( some are stupid which took me a day to film) and some like The Forgotten Project www.theen.com/theforgottenproject.html took me 35days to film and its basicly my golden movie
Check out the trailer

Thanks for the e-mail,
Yes I will probably write you a second version that is a little longer, just because I think it can be better given all that you want to happen. But I will do my best with the time limit, I should be able to get back to you with a rough script in about a week, then we can work out any changes.
-Tine

Back