How many shots do you see in this short film? Do you think it was shot?

How many shots do you see in this short film? Would you have filmed it? To me I see 9 shots --and they are an extreme side shot/establishing shot, over the shoulder mid shot of the 1st female, over the shoulder mid shot of the male, mid shot of the male, 2 shot wide shot for the male and 1st female, a mid close up of the 1st female --maybe over the shoulder, a mid close up of the male --maybe over the shoulder, an insert shot of the ring going on the 1st females finger, and a cutaway shot of the 2nd female. There may have also been a small shot of the male reading off a line or two before getting up and revealing the 2nd female behind him --so she can be seen in the background just as he gets up before her cutaway.

I would have filmed 6 entire takes of all of the dialogue for the 6 shots featuring it, and the insert, cutaway, and extreme wide shot/establishing shot separately. If they did a pickup as described, I would have shot that separately as well.

Here is the short film referenced:
https://vimeo.com/115977481

Do you agree with my guesses? Disagree? If you agree, why? If not, why? Would you have filmed it the way I described? Differently? If so, why? If not, why not? Do you think they shot the pickup described? If so, why? There was no pickup? If not, why not?

I guess you mean 9 different camerapositions+framing.
You assume that the same kind of shot indicates it is the same shot, while it could be recorded as seperate shots. Or at least taken from different takes.

6 entire takes?
I would have shot multiple takes and would probably cut the dialogue into at least 2 or 3 pieces. (Depending on the actors' performances)

Back