• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

screenplay How can i write scripts like this?

Hey, I like editing videos in my free time and really like the vibe of this style of videos:

How can i craft scripts like that, i believe he uses a combination of proses and "normal writing"? Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find out more about this style of screenwriting?

Solution
Not really MY cup of tea so I kept pushing forward and listening... This is NOT a screenplay. The YouTuber may have written a video script for his voiceover but just from listening to it? It's NOT a screenplay. It's just the guy reading either from a book or material he's written.

He lists his source material in the description. He's simply a Writer on YouTube with over a half-million subscribers.

Sounds to me like he's simply reading chapters as episodes for YouTube.
Not really MY cup of tea so I kept pushing forward and listening... This is NOT a screenplay. The YouTuber may have written a video script for his voiceover but just from listening to it? It's NOT a screenplay. It's just the guy reading either from a book or material he's written.

He lists his source material in the description. He's simply a Writer on YouTube with over a half-million subscribers.

Sounds to me like he's simply reading chapters as episodes for YouTube.

Solution
Back