Hitfilm express is FREE for a limited time

Saw this morning that the express version of Hitfilm valued at $150 is free for a limited time.

For anyone not wanting to spend money on After Effects or the full Hitfilm version, or anyone just wanting to give Hitfilm a test this is a great opportunity to give it a shot.

https://hitfilm.com/express/free

The Ultimate version has plenty of tools and features to get some nice VFX shots, as well as do editing. Although there's a lack of audio filters, but aside from that, it's a nice program with enough features and tools to get some usable and maybe fantastic.

I got it thank god in time (my sony vegas 11 bit the dust for good right before a big job), it seems like it can be used for graphic effects. More or less just keyframing, 2d and half ass 3d tracking/mapping. Im just using it for an editor until I can get something more stable and prestigous. Its decent software and after watching the offiial tutorials ( or just the basic ) it becomes very intuitave and even speeds workflow up a bit but for the non existant price tag during the promotion, you cannot beat it.

Back