Hi there!

Hi Everyone,

I am originally from Upstate NY but for the time being living in the Boston area. Began making movies in 2003 and did the film school thing with a craft track in independent directing and producing from 2007-2010. Moved to NYC in 2010 and kind of got away from filmmaking for a few years as I began life as a "real adult" after college. Just getting back into it over the last year or so and I am more excited than ever. Figured this would be a great place to shake the rust off and learn a whole lot of new things!

Sweet. Upstate is beautiful. Lived there a while.

Working on some projects?

Yeah, I love Upstate NY. Wouldn't mind ending up back there one day.

Just finished a web series as a way to shake off the rust. It didn't turn out great, but we just finished the 5th episode so I'm currently editing that. Despite how it did or did not turn out, I'm really glad I did it and was able to complete 5 episodes of it.

Next, I have a short film idea and a feature. Obviously, the feature will be a little bit off but I'd like to shoot 1 or 2 more shorts by the end of the year. Having moved to the Boston area in 2012 I don't know too many film people here and have very few locations to use, but I'm trying to make good use of what I do have.

Hey JayRuz

I'm new to this forum myself and dabble in music and sfx (no foley...). I spent a few months living in Boston between 2000-2001 and had a great time there. I still miss a genuine New England style clam chowder. :(

If you're ever looking for a composer for one of your hobby projects, I'd be thrilled to hear from you!

Cheers from Berlin
Philipp

Hey JayRuz

I'm new to this forum myself and dabble in music and sfx (no foley...). I spent a few months living in Boston between 2000-2001 and had a great time there. I still miss a genuine New England style clam chowder. :(

If you're ever looking for a composer for one of your hobby projects, I'd be thrilled to hear from you!

Cheers from Berlin
Philipp

Thank you! You know, I've been here for 2 years and still haven't had "real" clam chowder. I should really do something about that.

Back